Pro Evolution Soccer 08 - Friend Codes

AutumnWind

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Feb 1, 2008
Seattle
Wii Online Code
5820-3895-0352-0420
Hey all, wondering if anyone else has got PES 2008 or is going to, and if so, please post your friend code here so we can play some time. If you add someone, PM them with your code so they can add you back, etc.

If you dunno what it is, IGN has a great review of it here

It's $40 and makes excellent use of the Wii's motion controls (far better than FIFA or even Mario Strikers Charged), and is pretty much the best soccer game on the Wii thus far.

Hope to see people online!

MY FRIEND CODE: 3265 4947 4977

Imaassasin said:
im planning on getting it soon but how well does the online play

Haven't played online yet, but reviews say that it's smooth and enjoyable.
There is also record-tracking for when you play between friends.
----

And I've also added both of you guys up there for PES and Brawl

Last edited:
=D

I just played an online match, won 3-1. It has a little bit of lag sometimes, but generally, it plays very very smoothly. I'm sure two people with stable connections will be able to play perfectly once things get settled. The thing as a whole is very fun and the online is good.

Thanks =)
Just trying to find more people with the game, so I can actually know who I'm playing against online now

Atumn I havent played you yet I added your FC when are you usually playing?

Glennct I am working till 11 i get home about 11:30 12 i will be down to play them let me know my aim is tweeker255

Last edited:
i can play now, but your friend code inst "approved" for me yet.
i am usually online at night(central time)

I added you not sure why it still says un approved i will check it out when i gte home i am on eastern time so will you be on 10:30 11 your time?

Back