Wii Sports Boxing

elrasho

WiiChat Member
Sep 8, 2006
Does anyone know what the game is like? Any screenshots? I know it wont be anything like Fight Night but games like this make me want the Wii

I heard it on gamespot. Ive tried googling it and nothing comes up. Just wnna say that £50 for Wii game is stepp, considering the wii aint exactly next gen

elrasho said:
I heard it on gamespot. Ive tried googling it and nothing comes up. Just wnna say that £50 for Wii game is stepp, considering the wii aint exactly next gen

wont the games be about 40 pound if in us dollors there 49.99

Im sure some footage will surface once IGN and other sites get their hands on the demos.

Just a matter of time til we find out more on this.

I_Dont_Know859 said:
its on a video so i dont know how to post it as a pic

Theres a program that lets u do it. forgot what it called.

stu said:
wont the games be about 40 pound if in us dollors there 49.99

I think the conversion works out at around £30??? Though we always get ripped off, so yeah... £40 i guess. Though you may get it cheaper, say £35 on internet (i would try play.com tomorrow)

elrasho said:
Could u post a screenshot please, im at work and cant install flash :rolleyes:

Managed to pull 5 screens from the flash clip, the boxing scene is only 5 seconds or so long.

Im hoping there will be an option in Wii sports boxing to make use of the newly announced 'Mii' profiles.

Put one of your friends faces on the guy you're gonna fight :p

i0n said:
Im hoping there will be an option in Wii sports boxing to make use of the newly announced 'Mii' profiles.

Put one of your friends faces on the guy you're gonna fight :p
That would be quality.. not just with the boxing but with all the games.. tennis.. golf.. etc.. :D

Nice1. Guess ill have to play it forst, cant really judge it just by the screen shote. BUT it looks as though u can do any kind of punch (even illegal ones) as the gloves are not attatched to anything.

I guess this is just a DEMO to show people how the Wii mote can be used. EA i hope ur listening, I want Fight Night on Wii!!!!

Back