Wii Sports High Scores

Hi my high scores that beat or tied the ones posted are as follows:

Tennis - Target Practice: 57 - Platinum

Tennis - Returning Balls: 215 - Platinum

Bowling - Picking Up Spares: 20 - Platinum

Bowling - Spin Control: 20 - Platinum

Boxing - Working The Bag - 57 - Platinum

Boxing - Throwing Punches - 75 - Platinum

This is the first time I have checked to see how I compare to others. I have to say that Wii Sports is one of the most addictive games I have ever played!!!

Alchemist

Yeh, I am addicted to wii sports as well >_<

Baseball - Hitting Home Runs - 1713m

Hey, good job on breaking 200 on Returning Balls.
Your other scores aren't too shabby either, good effort.

Hi,

I just set a new record for the tennis target practice yesterday! My new high score is:

Tennis - Target Practice - 74 - Platinum

There almost wasn't any wall left!!!

Alchemist

Thanks Wiily,

Returning Balls is pretty tough. It took me a long time to even break 100.

Will, that's really great in baseball. I'm not as good at that one. I have hit 10 home runs, but my distance is not that good.

Alchemist

Yeh, baseball is like all of them, once you know the trick to it you just need to practice a lot. I always aim for the left hand side fence. In particular there is a green coloured sign on the top of the stadium. If you hit them well it will get 170m+ every time. My best out of the park distance is 194m.
I am most happy with my golf scores. I have played that 2 months solid. I have only just started to try the other sports now.

199 that is awesome, you must have hit it in the sweet spot. I am going to start going for the record in this one soon.

I made a breakthrough last night. It has taken me a few nights of practice, but just before I was going to give up I crunched out a new record. The first 9 pitches went straight to the left field green sign, only the last pitch was hit badly (room to improve!) as I got to the 7th pitch it suddenly hit me what was happening and I got nervous but I hung in there and finished it off.

Baseball - Hitting Home Runs - 1829m (oh yeh!)

Hey, I got a 196m out of the park last night. Also this -

Baseball - Swing Control - 63 pts

boxing working the bags 55

Wiily Good said:
Hello Everyone, welcome to the Wii Sports High Scores Thread.

This thread was created for all Wii Sports players to showcase their high scores and Wii Sport skill.

As nearly every Wii owner in the world has a copy of Wii Sports and as it is a very popular game, I am confident that many users will submit their high scores.

I will clarify that this thread is strictly a Wii Sports Training Mode High Scores thread. I will not accept skill levels in the different sports. As these levels fluctuate constantly, if I include them into this thread, it will be inundated in posts.

When you post your high scores can you please write it in this format:
Wii Sports Training Game - High Score - Medal Earned
e.g. Working the Bag - 18 - Bronze

I also ask of you not to post general comments, flaming, spam etc.

I will frequently update this first post with the high scores of different users.

If you wish to update your scores, please post your updated scores in a new post rather than editing your old post. If you update your previous post I will be unable to find your scores therefore your scores will not be updated.

Unranked, Bronze, Silver and Gold medal entries will be marked in standard text.
Platinum Medal entries will be marked in bold.

In the case of the Baseball Hitting Home Runs game and the Golf Hitting the Green game I will record the distances in metres and feet.

I personally don't see the need for posters to post pictures of there TV screen displaying their high scores. However if someone posts a score like 672 for returning balls I will request a photo. However if you want to add a photo to make certain your credibility, I ask you to compress the photo to less than 500 pixels wide. The reason for this compression if that very wide pictures distort the forum 'skin' making the thread hard

Hey, I am working on Timing you swing and I got 67 twice last night

Baseball - Timing your Swing - 67 pts

Back