Wii Sports High Scores

Hey Al, I just read your last post better.
I have played Golf and Baseball so much they are the easiest for me.
When you play them enough you know the tricks that will maximise your score. I haven't played Boxing that much so they seem the hardest to me.
Tennis looks fun I think I might try that next.
I am playing Excite Truck at the moment. I am not into most racing games, but this one is fun because you are in the air more than on the ground.

Will,

I bought Excite Truck, but I haven't played it yet. I wasn't sure if I would like it. I'll have to try it out. I need to start working more on my golfing skills, though. Do you know what it takes to get a Platinum in Putting? Do you have to be perfect? I'm doing OK on targets, but I have hardly tried hitting the green.

Al

Yeah I fluked a Platinum in Putting. You have to successfully complete all 10 holes without missing a putt. I still can't believe I managed to get it.

Sorry Will, I'll fix them up now.

Yeh, I had a few goes at Platinum Putting and screwed up around 8 or 9.
I just haven't got into enough to try and get Platinum.
Yeh, Excite truck is great. You don't let go of the accelerator all the way.
Each track is only 2 - 4 mins each but they are extreme. You tap boost when you jump over hills and you start flying it is awesome. It is a pretty corny game, with flames coming off the wheels but it is fun. Besides Excite Truck and Wii Sports I haven't found anything on the Wii I like that much. I am not into really long games like Zelda.

Thanks Wiily Good, those scores will get beaten eventually so it didn't matter too much.

UPDATING

Tennis

returning balls - 45 - silver
timing your swing - 13 - bronze
target practice - 22 - gold

Baseball

batting practice - 28 - gold

Bowling

power throws - 596 - silver

Golf

hitting the green - 214.1' - silver

Correction: Boxing Throwing Punches only needs 70 points for a Platinum medal.

Well, I was going to wait until I had all Platinum medals to update my scores again, but these last four are taking me forever. Anyway, here I go:

Tennis

Returning Balls - 82 pts - Platinum
Timing Your Swing - 50 pts - Platinum
Target Practice - 41 pts - Platinum

Baseball

Hitting Home Runs - 10 homers (5854 ft) - Platinum
Swing Control - 73 pts - Platinum
Batting Practice - 30 hits - Platinum

Bowling

Picking Up Spares - 20 lanes - Platinum
Power Throws - 731 pins - Platinum
Spin Control - 20 lanes - Platinum

Golf

Target Practice - 635 pts - Gold

Boxing

Working the Bag - 44 pts - Platinum
Throwing Punches - 70 pts - Platinum

The ones I didn't post haven't changed (yet :wink: )

Four more to go until I have all Platinum medals! :D

Putting is a pain in the...!

Thanks!

Sorry to post so soon again, but I just now earned a Platinum medal in Putting! Woohoo! After 52 hard, tedious training sessions, I made 10 putts in a row! Yes! 3 more to go until I have every Platinum medal!

Putting - 10 holes - Platinum

:D

Yeh, you will get the Platinum for Target Practice in Golf, once you get over 600 pts you just need to wait for a round when you have good wind all the way through. Then you can get 750 or more. Then if you are lucky you can get 800+
Sometimes you get really bad head wind that sucks :-(

New High Score for Tennis - Target Practice

I never thought I would beat it, but I did today!

Tennis - Target Practice - 80 - Platinum

Al

Back