Wii Sports Problem!

luke1471

WiiChat Member
Dec 18, 2007
Hi im a pro on tennis, and when you are a pro you are ment to have a silver racket how come i havent got one??

Thanks

i haven't gotten to that level in tennis but in bowling you can change your ball by pressing the up when selecting your mii

vwguru said:
i haven't gotten to that level in tennis but in bowling you can change your ball by pressing the up when selecting your mii

oh sweet. i'm two points away from being pro.

too bad one wrong move can totally screw that up. i'm waiting til i'm actually in the mood to play as to not screw up my rating completely. lol

Yeah, I find that kind of annoying how it goes up and down...I would like to have thought that, once you get pro status, it can't be taken away.

You don't get a silver racquet in tennis, its a myth. You can however change your ball colour in bowling no matter what your skill level, all you need to do is press a direction on the D-Pad between when you press play and when the game loads.

no, you cant get the ball with jewels by switching, and sadly the silver racquet is a myth, i have 2500 wii pro tennis points.. sadly i almost lost pro forever because i lost once = -700, win about 8 games = -500, then it starts going back up..

i have 2025 points for tennis, i almost never went down, because i was always serving the speed balls (u just need to serve with ur remote parelle to the ground and held very high above ur head). u cant change the racket colour, the silver colour change after pro is for boxing, and it doesnt automatically change anyway

-Electron+ said:
(u just need to serve with ur remote parelle to the ground and held very high above ur head).

I've heard sooo many different theories on this!:yikes:

balrogs.pa said:
no, you cant get the ball with jewels by switching, and sadly the silver racquet is a myth, i have 2500 wii pro tennis points.. sadly i almost lost pro forever because i lost once = -700, win about 8 games = -500, then it starts going back up..

You must be remembering incorrectly, the highest tennis skill level you can get is 2399, and I guess 2400 if you REALLY dont have a life. It took someone 81 days to get from 2399 to 2400, but he did it.

You can get different color raquets if you play multiplayer though, I think :)

Back