Wii Sports Resort?

I don't think it's been given a release date yet.

Nope, haven't had any confirmed release date. If I recall they were shooting for a springtime release. I'd speculate a conservative window between May and August.

Well the game can't really be released until the Wiimotion plus device is completely ready for mass market use. So the games release is at the mercy of the pending peripherial.

really? i thought nintendo doesnt show anything until they are ready.
i wanna see how it improves controls and how games might use it.
i would have prefered they came out with a new wiimote instead though

what is wii sports resort? what games will it have and will it be online aswell?

Wii Sports Resort is another mini-game collection much in the same way that Wii Sports was. We haven't gotten a full list of games that will be included yet, but so far we know it will have jetski racing, sword fighting, and a frisbee dog game (throw the frisbee, the dog runs to catch it). The idea is that all these games/sports are ones you would expect to see in a beach resort setting. It is intended to introduce the abilities of the new MotionPlus accessory much the way Wii Sports was meant as an introduction to the abilites of the Wii Remote. The MotionPlus is a gyro attachment for the Wii Remote, and will provide much improved motion tracking. Don't know if there will be any online capabilities for the game, but don't get your hopes up.

See here for the preview from E3 last summer: [ame]http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=mQVYfEhOTq4[/ame]

Last edited:
Back