Wii standing or Wii laying?

DarkenSpirit said:
oh no.. it doesnt follow the Wii like that, it turns on and stays on in standby mode (yellowlight) and when your wii is on. It doesnt pulse ever. at least not in my experiences. I say for 20 bucks, I wasnt gonna expect much out of it heh
yeah, but for a cooling stand its pretty nice

Well yea, Ive noticed the fan at the cooling base bottom directs the cooling to the bottom of the wii and the regular kinda hot sensation i felt before having the cooling sensation isnt there anymore even after having my wii on for over 2 hours. Problem is i dont know the inside temperature so I cant even confirm if this does anything besides having a fan blowing on your wii so it doesnt feel hot >>

standing. saves me room for all my other consoles... but wait... i can lay them one on top of each other... hmm. making me think now ><

at first I had it laying, because of space constraints, but then I moved some stuff around and got it standing now. there is a reason theres a stand and what not, it just looks cooler standing.

Make it stand..it looks the best when stranding and, just put it down when you play some GC games.

DarkenSpirit said:
Yea I heard about that, my roommates had theirs standing up for the longest time and bunch of their discs, like Gears of War are pretty scratched up, however their perfect circles.... suspicious... o.o

No, it's not suspicious. When it's standing up, the needle will be extremely close to the disc, and can and will cause circular scratches. In some cases the discs can be jammed inside the system and eventually the disc(s) will no longer be working. So unless you wish to learn the hard way, keep your 360 standing.

intekmdma said:
now that sounds rather familar... well, not with a console that is:yesnod:

What else in the world would you lay down...nice and slow, tenderly kissing, and then plow?

GhOsT55 said:
I like myn lying down. I find that when it is stading i bump into it and knock it over (i am very clumbsy)

I also like my Wii lying down. To me it looks better.

Back