Wii stock?

powerpc127

Bustin makes me feel good
Jan 6, 2008
In a van down by the RIVER!
Wii Online Code
3083-0092-7721-0385
Just out of curiosity, what's it like trying to buy a wii these days? I've had mine for... WHOA! 364 days... just noticed that :lol:
anyways, i was wondering if theyre still selling out as soon as they restock in stores. I remember what it was like trying to find one and Ive gotten hints on the forum that they're still hard to find.

I got mine right after Christmas this year...I checked in Target once a day starting the 26th...got one on the 28 so I definitely can't complain! It was dumb luck though...I haven't seen another once since then.

Still gotta have inside info, be willing to wait in line early on a Sunday, or simply be at the right place at the right time ;)

Demand is still high and supply hasn't quite evened out.
Still hard for some to get a Wii, supply should be good by April.

yeah its still pretty hard to get one these days, kinda makes you feel special that you have one doesnt it? one thing that bothers me is all the bundles that we see now. not to mention the fact that wal-mart got backordered by nintendo this week.

i ordered mine out of a fingerhut magazine for 500 bucks, then went to game stop the next day to see they had a full stock, i got angry after that.

ya they're still hard to find, 2 of my friends camped out at walmart last night for a wii

WOW. I thought the supply/demand would have evened out by now. It's been like 14 months since it released... @thas, yeah I do feel special now.

The demand will rise even higher in January-February as a result of some key games we expect (Smash Bros, No More Heroes, Dragonball,MOHHA Heroes 2,Guitar Hero,Zack & Wiki) and it will be rising with every new important addition(Mario Kart - WiiWare etc.)

Where I live in the northwest of Spain it's still impossible to get a Wii, maybe they'll get more by February

Is the wii bigger in US than EU?

I live in Helsinki Finland. I have noticed plenty of Wii's at the big department store "Stockmann". I would estimate 30 at any given time... Whenever I shop there, they have the same pile... Right next to the equivalent pile of PS3's.

i live in PA and i have a wii i tld my sis in North carolina 2 buy me 1 caz my stores wal-mart k-mart, gamestop, fye dont have it

in western Canada it has been impossible. I've been looking for the last couple months. I finally got one the other day from HMV. they had 2 and wern't even going to sell them either. But i got 1 of them

Back