Wii tennis: Have you beaten the champ?

Elisa is the last person you can play and like someone already said;

I really doubt it goes that high. According to Mark, his score goes up by approximatley 6 on an average game at 2200. At that rate he would probably be going up by one point each game around 3000-4000 exp.

It would take a while to get to 9999 at one point per game.
My name is Mark, btw. >_>;

At the rate I am going I think there is going to be a limit where even if you win perfectly you don't get any points and, thus, can only go down. Sort of like the glass ceiling effect women have getting paid for jobs...

Oh. No. He. Didn't.

mitchwii2 said:
Have you beaten Elisa, the champ of Wii sports Tennis? She has a skill lvl. of 2000, and I've beaten her about 10-20 times. My skill level is 1895, and it's off the charts! :p

I've beaten her at least 20 times. So I'm obviously 2049 skill level.

Griever said:
Elisa is the last person you can play and like someone already said;

My name is Mark, btw. >_>;

At the rate I am going I think there is going to be a limit where even if you win perfectly you don't get any points and, thus, can only go down. Sort of like the glass ceiling effect women have getting paid for jobs...

Oh. No. He. Didn't.

Yeah, it's 2049, isn't it?

Yeah, I beat her just yesterday. I got a special congrats on my Wii Message Board too. :D The funny thing was, I didn't even know she was the champ, I was just on the message board and I see "A New Tennis Champion", I'm just like..."Sweeeet....."

who-cares.jpg

I've Beaten Her About 30 Times And My Skill Is About 1800-1850-Ish...

Woot.

Back