Wii Tennis Tournaments

AAbatterie

WiiChat Member
Jul 15, 2007
In a cardboard box.
Wii Online Code
7239-0767-9399-5043
I don't know if this is in the wrong thread or anything, and I used the search button so I'm assuming this thread is OK.

Anyways, me and my friend are really good at Wii Tennis, and have been looking for some tournaments to play other people. I don't where to look so does anyone know where some are listed, or if Wii Tennis tournaments even occur at all? Cause I was looking on YouTube at Wii Tennis tournaments, and the people seem to suck.:confused:

I'd be down.. I'm a 2084, think I could keep up with you guys?

Doesn't matter about if you're Pro level is over 2000 or not. The thing is, computers actually make you worse in real. You'll get so used to playing the computer's style that when you play a real person, you get pwned. One of my friends began practicing and is at 2100, but now he is worse than before. The only way to get better is by playing other people, which is why I'm curious if there are tournaments and stuff like that.

Im in San Francisco and would love to set up a Wii Sports Tourament. The only problem: laziness.

except anyone thats actually good would do the one return off the serve where its an automatic point every time. the tournament would get no where.

callme.nasty said:
except anyone thats actually good would do the one return off the serve where its an automatic point every time. the tournament would get no where.

How do you do that/what is that?

in wii sports can you play 1 on 1 with your friends in tennis.....if he is standing right next to you??.....

(send me a private message...thnx)

Last edited:
mmichael09 said:

its not hard to do. just have to figure it out :yesnod:

no im not going to explain it.

i figured out how to do it after it was done to me.

mmichael09 said:

hit it at the earliest possible point without your shot going out of bounds. it is not possible for the server to return, and it is incredibly easy to do.

Back