Wii to Apple Cinema Display?

hey_suburbia

WiiChat Member
Jan 9, 2007
I have DVI-D output from my monitor, is there any converter or anyone who has had success doing this?

Some kind of analog to digital converter.

Component to DVI-D?
Composite to DVI-D?

Thanks

hey_suburbia said:
I have DVI-D output from my monitor, is there any converter or anyone who has had success doing this?

Some kind of analog to digital converter.

Component to DVI-D?
Composite to DVI-D?

Thanks

Yeah, I've posted this before - Gefen makes a number of D->A and A->D conversion boxes - some can be a little pricey (in the area of $200+).

However someone recently posted a USB based capture box that can display the input stream as full screen, that was like $30-40. At first this seemed inconvenient, but after thinking it over, if you're already talking about being near a PC monitor, it's not a lot of extra effort to have your machine on, and fire up the support app.

~DT

[QUOTE='[DT]'
However someone recently posted a USB based capture box that can display the input stream as full screen, that was like $30-40.
DT[/QUOTE]
Yeah that was me. They can actually be bought for a lot cheaper than that if you do some looking on eBay.

masonb15 said:
Yeah that was me. They can actually be bought for a lot cheaper than that if you do some looking on eBay.

Oh thanks, I couldn't find it for some reason. I wasn't sure if Macs (assuming from his monitor) supported it, or if it was bundled with Mac and PC based app.

[DT] said:
Oh thanks, I couldn't find it for some reason. I wasn't sure if Macs (assuming from his monitor) supported it, or if it was bundled with Mac and PC based app.
I forgot all about the software for one of those...they only support Windows XP. :tard: Sorry about that.

Back