Wii TV, watch almsot any show, and almost any episode!

swanson

teh one n only danswanson
Jan 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
5493-1573-2089-6142
Go onto your Wii internet channel, and go to "http://www.tv-links.co.uk/index.html" and BAM almsot any show, with all or almost every episode!

awsome find there man. Id love to watch to tv on my wii but theres one small problem...i dont have one. lol

Old news, and no link at all with "Wii tv"

I prefer to watch them on my computer since the quality is so-so.

motherbrainrulez said:
wow no need for a tv license or satelite anymore

hold on did you say TV LICENSE? yeah you did i can read it in the quote wtf...is dat soem euro shitz? you need a license for watching tv? or do you mean having cable?

not like cable subscription or anything, you have to pay a yearly fee to watch tv

its annoying really, and you get fined for not having one if you own a tv that is recieving tv broadcasts, they even check pcs these days to see if you have a tv card..

i cant remember how much it cost since i moved out of my flat, i think it was about £110 for the year

tv license is there because the bbc is funded through public (not advertising money). you have to pay the license fee as a british citizen whether you watch the bbc channels or not. unless you dont own a tv, or any form of television signal receiving device of course.
yes, im sure thats hard to believe for our american (etc) friends on here, but it does pretty much guarantee impartial news coverage. and the programmes on the bbc arent interupted by adverts every 5 seconds.

im guessing everyone in the uk will already know this so sorry if i wasted your time by making you read all that. :p

You can own a tv without paying a licence fee but you have to go to pretty great lengths to prove it.

It is a good idea just a little antiquated now. I barely watch bbc tv, listen to bbc radio or go on the bbc website yet Im expected to pay the same as people who use all three a lot more.

Im hoping with the nationwide introduction of digital tv there will be a way of scrambling BBC channels and paying a lower licence fee as I do enjoy some of the BBC produced comedy shows and I do like the fact the BBC can take a chance on people that other channels just would not be able to risk using.

Back