nkbswe5

nkbswe5. RLY!
Jun 27, 2006
Not in America
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
I know one site
www.tv-links.co.uk which has lots of stuff but not all of it works on Wii
Anyone know any good sites for anime/movies/TV shows that work well on Wii? Thanks!
Sorry if already posted, I did a search and found one anime site but it didn't have anything else.

wow nice find! I might have to try it out on my wii. To bad there's no comedy like family guy or the simpsons =/. Thanks though!

~Rival

EDIT: Nvm! I found it in the cartoons tab =d

Last edited:
I know my sites been posted, i am looking for more sites. I‘ll try peekvid now :D

All the good videos on Tv Links don't work :( All the movies are uploaded to veoh video network and none work. Hopefully full wii internet will be more compatible!

Mojor Skittish said:
TRY www.peekvid.com THEY HAVE LOTS OF MOVIES, TV SERIES< AND COMEDY LOL................wt

Peekvid has already been mentioned if you read up the thread. . .

A site that i used to use was called silver screen, it used to have lots of tv shows but then fox found it and it like took everything off and the site got shut down i think but then the site opened and it now has people posting the videos back onto the site.(not so sure if it works on the wii)

EDIT: quick silver screen*****

http://www.alluc.org is basically just a finder that shows you where the shows or movies are hosted. My friends go nuts for it but I don't see why, just use the obvious, you tube and other video hosting sites. or just download the torrents in 20 minutes, hosted video on sites like you tube often have bad quality. but if you download the torrent youl get a crystal clear video every time.

dattebayo http://yhbt.mine.nu/

this site does excellent subs of naruto, naruto shippuuden and bleach. few other things aswell. Dispite there ignorance to requests and other such stuff.

Good site, but I'm looking for sites that can be used on Wii :ee5k:
I just started reading Bleach, maybe I shall watch some episodes too

I recommend bleach greatly. I'm on book 17. anime is good too.

edit.

nkbswe5 do you prefer the old negima anime or the new one? the old one seemed better to me.

Last edited:
Back