Wii U Price??

WiiChat Member
Mar 18, 2008
I forget if we have discussed this before. But just wondering what the price might be. I know they haven't officially said yet. But if the original was 250 then the U has to be more since it is high def and all right. Or have the parts become cheaper now so it evens out. I mean if there is no blue ray or anything fancy it should still be under 300. Or can I expect it to be 400-500 ish. I probably won't buy one anyway but just curious so I can decide weather it is worth it.

The WiiU is definitely gonna be over $250, that much has been announced; Nintendo is saying they're still keeping it cheap, though. I'm 99% sure they definitely will not go over $400, and probably won't go higher than $350 I'd imagine. What with their pricing fiasco with the 3DS, they really don't want to overprice the WiiU.

^ That was a really, really old price that I was ****ing shocked to hear 'bout back a few months. Most likely just a placeholder... Although if it is around $400, I'd be sad. Very sad.

^ That was a really, really old price that I was ****ing shocked to hear 'bout back a few months. Most likely just a placeholder... Although if it is around $400, I'd be sad. Very sad.
They probably said that to stare up controversy like the ps3 being at 599 us dollars

[video=youtube;BOHqG1nc_tw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOHqG1nc_tw[/video]

FFFFFUUUUU.gif

WHAT THE ****?! That's too close to five hundred ninety-nine US dollars for comfort.

Don't you disappoint me, Nintendo... -_-;

Well hopefully its just a lie to stir up trouble. But yes if it is 599 I'm saying goodbye also. Plus repair costs are also going to be high probably if it ever breaks. So no thankyou.

^ That's what a warranty is for. :p

There no way in hell it'l be 'round $600, Nintendo said it wouldn't be incredibly expensive. And again, with the 3DS price issue, it shouldn't even come close to $500.

... Not that I ain't worried. ;_;

Find somewhere that offers an extended warranty for $20 or so, and make sure you take damn-good care of your WiiU. :p

Back