Wii Vitality Sensor: not only for pulse rates, also for lie detection

I really cant think of a time when I lied... except for saying my Mains were better than yours CK. lmao.

Guys, this could be pretty creepy. Imagine some family have a family game night and they end up playing a Moment of Truth type game. The wife gets asked "Do you truly love your husband?" What then? XD It could also bust lots of teens or kids who like to steal. And so much more! *shivers*

Guys, this could be pretty creepy. Imagine some family have a family game night and they end up playing a Moment of Truth type game. The wife gets asked "Do you truly love your husband?" What then? XD It could also bust lots of teens or kids who like to steal. And so much more! *shivers*

NOOOOO!!!! That creation is the devil!

No seriously that would ruin quite alot of things in my life. I lie to my grandmother every day by saying ...*Gags* I love you. Hard enough not crack my voice & keep a straight face. This abomination needs to be destroyed.

Hey maybe we should tell Bodine about this. He destroyed um I mean made the 11 year old thred hilarious, so maybe he could brighten this one up.

theres a reason that lie detectors aren't viable in north american courts, they are very unreliable

Interesting... I wouldn't think Nintendo would develop such an odd, but unique gaming "device". I mean, they're the masters of originality, but this seems a bit... off. I wonder what kind of uses it would have... ?

The main use for something like that would be in exercise games where you would check your pulse rate. This isn't something that's going to be used for any significant regular games.

WiiLie.

As in We Lie.

As in...surely that is a late April's Fool joke?

I'd like to see some decent applications taking advantage of this, something like a modern Eternal Darkness would be awesome. But I dont think average people would be scared enough for the game to raise their pulse THAT significantly.

The main use for something like that would be in exercise games where you would check your pulse rate. This isn't something that's going to be used for any significant regular games.

Fitness is definitely the main use so it'll should sell pretty well to the Wii Fit crowd.

The lie detector thing could be interesting too.

My first thought for it being used in more regular type games was for horror titles. If it is acurate enough then something like Ju-On The Grudge could use it to keep the scare factor up.

Pretty much going to be a day one purchase for me just for the health applications though.

^What health applications? There is absolutely no practical need to track your heart rate during fitness activities. If anything, it will distract you from focusing on your work.

^What health applications? There is absolutely no practical need to track your heart rate during fitness activities. If anything, it will distract you from focusing on your work.

I'm thinking it would be something you would check only at certan points during a workout, not constantly throughout. But even Nintendo didn't show any programs for it, so I'm basically just theorizing at this point.

there is this tetris mod that if you have a pulse checker the faster your pulse the faster the bricks go down. It really cool.

Back