Wii Wallpaper

Gampla

Brawl user = Ninja
Oct 11, 2007
Canada
The wii backround of the main page looks white and plain. who thinks there should be a backround wallpaper for the nintendo wii it would spice the whole system up a bit.

Gampla said:
The wii backround of the main page looks white and plain. who thinks there should be a backround wallpaper for the nintendo wii it would spice the whole system up a bit.
If anything color themes, likewise the use of an image wouldn't do much good as the channel boxes sort of block any real art. It'd be possible to use a template and design images that worked in such limited space, but really I don't see the point unfortunately and would rather see the time spent on adding headset or even HDD support.

Color would be a nice addition in the next update. Although, time would be much better spent if they added a headset or something else that would improve the gaming experience as KhrisKhaos has said.

See but theres the problem, the blocks where the game start thing is, the photo channel, the mii channel, and all of those will be in the way. Unless of course they faded the blocks and they only became solid or non-transparent when the cursor goes over it. it may work then. all i know is that IMO it wouldnt matter. the addition would be cool though.

There's no reason why they shouldn't have customizable backgrounds. Yeah the channels would block much of it, but so what, it would look cool with just a black background instead of white. Or green or something. Or pics uploaded from an sd card. And by the way, this would take about 1 minute to program into an update, for all you thinking they could "spend their time better" creating headset support, which also btw would take about 5 minutes to program.
Nintendo needs to get off its @$$ and allow some meager level of customization, it would make us feel a little more attached to our systems! Xbox 360 has fully customizable menus, and for a reason! Not just because it's cool, but it allows a more pesonal connection to the system, as cheesy as that sounds, it's true.

Some sort of background would be nice in the message board bit because with just being white is kinda boring and just too white really lol

The background is fine in my opinion.
It suits its purpose well, holds the channels together nicely, so I don't see the need for a new colour.

CantGetAWii said:
The background is fine in my opinion.
It suits its purpose well, holds the channels together nicely, so I don't see the need for a new colour.
I agree. I don't really see the need for it. And like everyone else said, the time making that feature could be spent on something else.

Back