Anyone NOT connecting their Wii or Doing updates?

Mendes

WiiChat Member
Nov 20, 2006
Nintendo Wii seems like a very easily Reverse Engineerable system.. Games are media based. It has USB Ports and an SD card reader etc. Cant be too long.

So ive decided to not do updates in fear of a whole PSP thing. People who updated were out of luck for a bit. Those who didn't were fine.

Anyone else not connecting their Wii?

You sir, should go flog yourself. I hope theres some critical flaw in the programming that will brick your wii because you didnt wanna update it.

Mmy said:
You sir, should go flog yourself. I hope theres some critical flaw in the programming that will brick your wii because you didnt wanna update it.

Well then it would be RMA'd lol

ShadowElliot said:
But you should because of more channels.
I mean, whats gonna happen if you keep updating?
The logic behind it is, once they found out how to "hack" the wii. Nintendo has the ability to release an update making this hack unusable. as where if you DONT/DIDNT update it, you have the ability to use the hack.

Make sense?

Like your thinking Mendes........... some of the PSP's with the older firmware's were going for silly money on eBay to folks who wanted to use homebrew.............

NintendoKing said:
Just think if you had like a 2gig SD card you could like all the launch titles on
or a 200+GB USB Hard Drive ;)

yeah ive only got dial-up...would be good if nintendo let you download updates onto a cd off a pc then load them onto the wii

Back