do i connect my wii to the computer or modem

LyricistSoldier said:
why do you guys even indulge ignorant people like this? :nono:

I mean point the dude to this...

The Wii can connect to the Internet wirelessly with built in 802.11b/802.11g Wi-Fi capabilities by using a wireless router to create a wireless network. You can also use a LAN adaptor (sold separately) which plugs into one of the Wii’s USB ports. With this inserted you can run an Ethernet cable from your Wii and take your system online.

Dont just tell him, make the dope READ. You all realize half this forum is just nonsense like this where its just one jack :ciappa: after another thats too lazy to read through the forum for an answer. :frown2:

i'm very far from ignorant sorry i dont play video games all day like you but if you read the first post then you would know what i'm asking stupid arses like make are lame......so go sit and play your electronics all day for the rest of your pitiful life!!!!!!!!!

:wtf:

uhh yeahh... i gave u help. the exact answer u wanted. dont get all pissy just cuz i think you should search around the forum before asking your question.

PS I dont play video games all day, only thing i have that you dont is the sense to use my computer to RESEARCH before I ask a question. Its just some constructive criticism bro, dont get all freaked out.

Welcome to the forum, goodluck with your wii. Just dont break it cuz your too lame to read the user manual. (which if you read by the way you'd find out the answer to this question)

:wink:

oh n its not your fault it came to this... If this darn forum had any active mods in it then they'd of saw this post n shot a url at you like i did then locked it down before anyone could tell you how lame the question was. Sorry, so is the way of life.

Last edited:
Back