Wii Internet Connectivity

fatmaxxv

WiiChat Member
Dec 29, 2007
I got my Wii setup and was able to detect my wireless network but when I try to do system updates, I get an error code that the server might be busy. At the same time, if I try to browse weather, I get an error. Ever now and then I was able to see weather.

Here are how my setup looks like:

Wii connected to wireless Linksys router connected to Vonage VoIP connect to cable modem.

I have gone through the Wii support side and have done all the recommanded to change channels, disable MAC filtering....etc. I need some real techky for help.

Thanks.

how did you confirm your connection settings. i entered my settings and when i tried the connection it said i couldnt connect and said i had to confirm my settings? any ideas max?

Pomfret said:
how did you confirm your connection settings. i entered my settings and when i tried the connection it said i couldnt connect and said i had to confirm my settings? any ideas max?

When I entered my WEP key, at the end of that process I was able to test the connectivity. I was also able to get to the weather channel one time. I was browsing weather in Australia. I also saw some news heading on the News Channel.

Hope that helps.

I have this same set up and can not seem to connect my Wii to the internet. HELP PLEASE!

Back