Wii wifi usb port help

jason416

WiiChat Member
Feb 1, 2008
Wii Online Code
8204-3159-3293-3808
I tried to download CD (mine is window XP) and at the very end, it keep saying installation error and keep closing it..

i would say just uninstall and delete everything associated with it and try again, if that doesn't work there are people at nintendo to help you

www.nintendo.com

select your region then just enter wifi usb in the search and then look through facts and support sections to narrow down your specific problem or to download the newest version of the software

now, the usb doesnt even flash -_-
how do i fix that?

uninstall everything, start all over.... i had the same problem i think you have to be online while installing it , let me know if you get it

KTIGZ said:
uninstall everything, start all over.... i had the same problem i think you have to be online while installing it , let me know if you get it
online for what? lol

if your computer isnt hooked up to the internet while your using the USB wifi adapter your not going to get any kind of connection...

lol you have to be hooked up to the internet and the USB wifi is the link your nintendo products use to share the internet access with your computer :yesnod:

If you dont have internet on the computer your plugging the USB into its not magically gonna connect you to the internet... I dont even think they make a fairy for that type of thing yet? anyone else know internet fairys? lol j/k

wezeles said:
if your computer isnt hooked up to the internet while your using the USB wifi adapter your not going to get any kind of connection...

lol you have to be hooked up to the internet and the USB wifi is the link your nintendo products use to share the internet access with your computer :yesnod:

If you dont have internet on the computer your plugging the USB into its not magically gonna connect you to the internet... I dont even think they make a fairy for that type of thing yet? anyone else know internet fairys? lol j/k

lol nope not that i know of. but his right if you dont have an internet connection on your computer you wont be able to connect your Usb WiFi connector.

KTIGZ said:
lol nope not that i know of. but his right if you dont have an internet connection on your computer you wont be able to connect your Usb WiFi connector.

arggggggg
my internet is connected and i still keep getting istallation error and keep closing it -.-

now this starting to piss me off
I got an error 6 -.-

jason416 said:
now this starting to piss me off
I got an error 6 -.-

damn, umm have you gone to "My Computer" and checked if the wifi usb is disconnected, so you can start it up again , if not idk what to tell you man, i got it after a while idk y u cant or whats preventing it

if you search Nintendo Wifi USB hack on google you will also find a set of programs to run your Nintnendo Wifi usb dongle as a universal Buffalo "the company that made it" wifi connection, meaning you wouldn't need to use the Nintendo software.
You could also use it for connecting laptops and other wireless devices at that point. This is a little advance though but if you want to go that way try it, i would look for an updated version of the Nintendo Wifi USB software first

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgg
thank you soo much omFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg
thank you soo much flight1991
!!!!! it works now111111111111111111111111111111
woooooooooooot
omg!

Back