Wii + Wii Sports

Waddo

WiiChat Member
Apr 7, 2007
Right, i thought all consoles came with wii sports but in Game the store there charging you extra if you want wii sports how gay is this.....

bastards, refuse to pay them, and slap them in disgust :mad2: Just like TRS, they wouldnt sell you a wii unless you bought a game with it.

it pissed me off because i went in on wednesday and they were charging £209 for the wii+sports + a Game but now there charging that for just Wii + sports. :incazzato:

I dont really believe that. I go to game all the time and they did sell a pack for 209 pounds with Wii and a Game. Honestly go phone your local game and ask a price and thats what they will offer you. Im sure either you heard wrong or the Game Worker said wrong=

Wii sports should be included inside the Wii's box itself. Unless they actually removed the game disc which would require them to physically open the box and thus (from what I know) make the Wii an opened product and thus unsellable. That is the only way it could be separate.

ajnokia said:
I dont really believe that. I go to game all the time and they did sell a pack for 209 pounds with Wii and a Game. Honestly go phone your local game and ask a price and thats what they will offer you. Im sure either you heard wrong or the Game Worker said wrong=

i agree because i bought my wii online from there and it didnt say if it included wii sports or not but when it arrived it said it had wii sports

besides i now the directer of nintendo and they said they have not realised the wii without sports inside

rishi 20 said:
i agree because i bought my wii online from there and it didnt say if it included wii sports or not but when it arrived it said it had wii sports

besides i now the directer of nintendo and they said they have not realised the wii without sports inside

well my friends uncle brotheer dose

Back