Wii Sports a Game?

CJB

WiiChat Member
Oct 21, 2007
My nintendo wii did not come with Wii sports so i ordered it but i want to know if you can play the sports without having to buy a game, can you play games with the sports without a disk?

First off, where did you buy your Wii? If you bought it at a store, then it should have come with WiiSports. As for your question, if you want to play WiiSports, then you'll need the game disc to play it, it does not come built into the Wii's memory.

FR. said:
First off, where did you buy your Wii? If you bought it at a store, then it should have come with WiiSports. As for your question, if you want to play WiiSports, then you'll need the game disc to play it, it does not come built into the Wii's memory.
In Japan, WiiSports is not bundled with the Wii. He probably had to import it. :yesnod:

FRuMMaGe said:
In Japan, WiiSports is not bundled with the Wii. He probably had to import it. :yesnod:
He never said he got his Wii from Japan though. He might have bought it off eBay and the seller did not include WiiSports.

FR. said:
I bought my wii used so it didnt come with the sports and when you order the sports online does it come with the disk?

CJB said:
I bought my wii used so it didnt come with the sports and when you order the sports online does it come with the disk?
WiiSports is just like any other game disk to use.

I'm wondering why the seller didn't include it? If he has another Wii, he'd have a copy of Wii Sports with it. Weird.

You may have a hard time getting a copy since it's not sold seperately. Your best bet is probably eBay if you want it.

Well when I got my Wii last year it was all bundled up from a huge seller in the UK but it didn't include Wii sports in that so it can happen, anyway they sent me a new one bundled with Wii Sports and never asked for the other one back, which I then sold for £250! I got paid £70 to buy a Wii.

Also can you not buy Wii Sports on ebay still for like £5 on ebay? You could last year as some people where selling it on it's own for some reason, I never understood how or why they would.

Wozz500 said:
Also can you not buy Wii Sports on ebay still for like £5 on ebay? You could last year as some people where selling it on it's own for some reason, I never understood how or why they would.
They sell it because they dont like it.

If you look, there are people selling their wiimote gloves that nintendo sent them for £5 each. :lol:

Yes but even if they don't like everyone who has a Wii in Europe should have the Wii sports game as it is meant to come with it, with the exception of a few which have not been properly packed right.

The gloves are completely different as you either have them or you don't, but Wii sports you always get.

Back