Wii comes with Wii Sports?

Lina_Omar

WiiChat Member
Sep 13, 2007
Does the Wii still come packaged with Wii Sports? I just bought a Wii bundle from Walmart and I'm not sure why mine didn't come with Wii Sports. Was that only for early purchases of the Wii, or is it just the Walmart bundle? Walmart won't answer this question for me... Did other people get the Wii without Wii Sports?

Last edited:
I'm starting to dislike Walmart. I also asked why they charged me extra for the Nunchuk Controller when it's priced ten dollars less on their site. Their answer: because it comes in the bundle...

Anyway if they excluded Wii Sports from my package too, if they're not supposed to... I'm going to be pretty pissed!

Oblivion said:
When my cousin got his Wii, it was included...

I don't see why not :/

Aghh... am I the only one? When did he get his?

Lina_Omar said:
I'm starting to dislike Walmart. I also asked why they charged me extra for the Nunchuk Controller when it's priced ten dollars less on their site. Their answer: because it comes in the bundle...

Anyway if they excluded Wii Sports from my package too, if they're not supposed to... I'm going to be pretty pissed!
Actually, you can call Nintendo about that for messing with their pre-set packaging bundles and prices, methinks.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Actually, you can call Nintendo about that for messing with their pre-set packaging bundles and prices, methinks.

:mad5: I can't believe it! ........Well, thanks to you all... I'm wondering if this happened to anyone else.

Nintendo's been pretty mad at Wallmart these last couple of months...

I remember they got really ticked off becuase Wallmart sold Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Copies before the release date. Even before people who pre-ordered :/

Sorry to hear that, its a great game to get you used to the wii motion controls :(

Really... I should've done my research too. If I call Nintendo, what would they do? Will I get my Wii Sports???

Does anyone know if Wal Mart did anything besides that early Pokemon release thing?

Oblivion said:
Or you could take your Wii back and demand they give you the package

:mad5: I'll do just that!! I used to trust Walmart's prices...

Back