Wiichat Mario Strikers Charged Tournament

Solard said:
thats stupid :eek: you shouldn't have to PAY to go to prom. you DID pay to get in the school after all :lol:

It cost me 20 quid, plus more money for limo, and for a suit, and for drinks, and for more stuff :lol: , but the ticket for the prom means the meal, entertainment is paid for in the price so its not that bad :cornut:

lee.j

Cool, I enjoyed my 'Prom' LOL.
19 people now :) [17 Confirmed]
Advertise this people, Put it in your signature

Once we've got our first opponent details are there any rules against sizing each other up in a friendly match first?
Or maybe against others as well before we go.
If there aren't the 'Perfect' number of people joining (24,36 or whatever) how about the last X number of people to join have to go through qualifiers?

E7ernal said:
Once we've got our first opponent details are there any rules against sizing each other up in a friendly match first?
Or maybe against others as well before we go.
If there aren't the 'Perfect' number of people joining (24,36 or whatever) how about the last X number of people to join have to go through qualifiers?

I think we can play a friendly match before the real deal, but you will have to acknowledge each other about it.
I think the last sentence you said seems fair.
lee.j :cool:

:lol: this is turning into a tourney of World Cup proportions

I will enjoy winning it:) Then demoralizing everyone by beating them again:D

Last edited:
Im in but isnt the game going to be made into regions so us Brits cant beat you americans at football.

Nah thats only for the random matchs...friend codes make it so you can play anyone from anywhere.

So we should be fine :) and E7ernal, quit your dreaming fo'

well i would like to join but...... i am not sure if i am getting the game but i will try , also people beore a match you must add each others friend code !
BTW i think your going to flame at me but your pm inbox is full!mrleewii dont double post use the edit button .. BTW it is your friend!!lol

Last edited:
Back