Wiichat Mario Strikers Charged Tournament

Do You Have To Be In The UK To Do This???

If Not, I'll Join And I'll Play When I Get It! ^_^

*signed*

Well it's for all of Europe really, Because we get it first

And I sorted out my Personal Message folder, Thanks for the heads-up Please PM me now If you'd like to join :)

E7ernal said:
Once we've got our first opponent details are there any rules against sizing each other up in a friendly match first?
Or maybe against others as well before we go

You can have a friendly match before but please beware:
You must tell them first, Don't notify me of friendly matches I just want to know the real thing, But MAKE SURE YOUR BOTH AGREED ON A FRIENDLY FIRST Remember: you can use any sort of matches to train, Online, single, multiplayer just keep playing lol :)

E7ernal said:
If there aren't the 'Perfect' number of people joining (24,36 or whatever) how about the last X number of people to join have to go through qualifiers?

I don't get your last point?
I'll try and fit everyone in, though the leftovers will have to be tossed. First come first served basis

Last edited:
Wii_Smurf said:
I don't get your last point?
I'll try and fit everyone in, though the leftovers will have to be tossed. First come first served basis

Fair 'nuff. Wouldn't affect me anyway

if the reviews are good then i will deffinatley buy it and play in the tournament.

epikon said:
if the reviews are good then i will deffinatley buy it and play in the tournament.

Pick up an 'Official Nintendo Magazine'
They gave it 91%
Nuff said..... :)

Not long now, just over a week?

Offtopic - I am in science BTEC at school, im on wiichat when im supposed to finish my coursework, needs to be in this week. But I can't be eyed :lol:

Lee

I'm in college lol :/

Ment to be in lesson now but I couldn't be arsed, so I'm in the library revising for my exam next week lol.

There going to be a prize for winning this tourney?

Edit: ooo ooo we could ask i0n if the winner can have a gold mushroom!

If I win I'm gonna photoshop a crown onto my avatar.

There is no prize for the winner, just self-satisfaction. Earlier in the thread we were discussing about having a signature made for the winner but we don't know yet. If anyone wants to make a sig for the winner, your welcome.
Lee.J

Doesn't matter what you 'want' your not going to win :)
And I'll PM i0n on this idea... :)

I could make a signature for the winner, although I suppose my own signature needs a little work since I did make it in a rush.

Alternatively I could make one of these for the winner;

Mark.png

That's actually me and I'd say I am a pretty good spriter...

Meh, whatever.

Back