Wiichat Problem.

MattBarca

WiiChat Member
Nov 2, 2007
Umm.. Well what happens when I Answer a question on post or make a therad I automatically subscribe, and it fills up my email box because people answer, how do I stop this, without clicking unsubscribe.

thats not ur e-mail box (private message system). It is used to tell you if anyone has replied to your threads/posts.

Click "Extras", "Edit Options", then go to the part that says "Default Thread Subscription Mode" and select "Do Not Subscribe".

I know what he means.. whenever sum1 replies in a thread i get an emal in my MSN box saying "such and sucn has replied to a thread you have subscribed to"... get home from work and their are tons of em. Cant there be some way to limit this? Like only get one email per thread per day?

Deanis said:
I know what he means.. whenever sum1 replies in a thread i get an emal in my MSN box saying "such and sucn has replied to a thread you have subscribed to"... get home from work and their are tons of em. Cant there be some way to limit this? Like only get one email per thread per day?

If you want to limit the amount of subscription emails you get try checking out the link below.

http://www.wiichat.com/subscription.php

I believe from there you can choose which threads that you want and don't want to subscribe to.

Back