Unsubscribe?

Scuba Kid

WiiChat Member
Nov 5, 2006
Wii Online Code
6069-2332-3129-0150
How do I just not subscribe to threads altogether? Like without having to go my user CP after every post i make? The emails about new posts in my subscribed threads are literally filling up my inbox.

Edit: Nevermind. I finally found the setting after searching through the user cp again...Just missed it I guess.

Last edited:
I noticed, I keep getting subscribed automatically too... anyone know a solution? I can't seem to find one neither. :shocked:

EDIT: NVM http://www.wiichat.com/profile.php?do=editoptions

Default Thread Subscription ModeWhen you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.
Do not subscribe No email notification Instant email notification Daily email notification Weekly email notification Default Thread Subscription Mode:

sweet!!
i just checked this and my yahoo just spams the subscriptions. so i get to still go to my profile and follow up on posts and not clutter my email. thanks yahoo! !!!:smilewinkgrin:

I finally found it, so here's how to stop the subscribed thread emails:
Go to:
Profile > Edit Options > Messaging & Notification > default thread subscription mode > Use the drop down list to choose 'no email notifications' if they're cluttering up your inbox.

And there ya go. :)

Back