Subscription emails

Squall7

A li'l bit different
May 17, 2006
Cornwall, UK
Wii Online Code
8420-0141-9022-6948
Am I the only one this is happening to?

I don't seem to be getting emails about people replying in forums.

I've got email subcription bit on, but it doesn't seem to help. This has only been a problem since the reboot thingy.

The only way I know if someone has replied in a thread is by going to my User CP and checking manually, but that takes a fair amount of time.

Just wondering if it'll be fixed soon?

in the User CP, set notifications to daily and save the settings.
after a few minutes pass, go back to the CP and change it back to Instant Notifications and save the settings.

later today, let me know if you see more of an instant notification. :)

i need a response to add this to the bug tracker.

I'm having the opposite issue, I never used to get emailed when people replied to threads, now I do all the time, I've had to unsubscribe from those threads to stop the emails.

Don't think it's worked for me either...

It happened to me, I just went on yahoo and set up an account, then i changed my email to that account. There wasn't anything else i could do
Hmm...

...I'd prefer to keep my email as it is...

...gonna try editing the email thingy...

Not sure how, not sure why, but the email system is working again now.

Unless people are still experiencing issues, I think this is one bug that can be ticked off the list.

Nah the email system is still screwed up for me. I have the email notification set to "Never" and I get annoying emails for every time I get a reply. It spammed up my inbox so much that I had to make a separate email account.

Do I really have to go out of my way to delete 25-30 emails everytime I log in just because I joined a forum? Point is it's happening when it shouldn't and I PMed CantGetaWii and he claimed he'd contact i0n but I never got a further response from either of them.

I've got my email notification set to 'never' and I don't receive any .. .. .. .. it works as it should for me.

Back