Comments/RepComments should be checked before posted

GreyKirby

Fo-Weva Pink!
Sep 18, 2006
In The Real World
Hey people, long time no ... talk?
Anyways i just checked my user CP, and got some rep-, now i don't really seem to care about this type of stuff, i just found that the comments were stupid. 'you are g@y' 'You suck' etc... I mean geez if you want to insult me, just do it straight in my face, in front of the others, unless your a wuss. I believe there is only one solution to this not happening again. All comments should be checked before posted. Of course this will most likely take forever to do, so why not let the users who own their own account check their own comments and delete those they feel are inappropriate. This won't remove the rep- or anything at all like that, just the comment.
That's all i ask. Thank you.

P.S. Who ever wrote those things are big wusses who are most likely of the age between 1 and 10, If you really wanted to insult me, go in one of my topics and say it there. I won't care as much since you actually had the guts to do it. Thanks

I just find that those people are idiots >.> I mean seriously i don't really care, i just think instead of doing so, just do it to my face or bug off.

A-freaking-men

I don't really get these :cool:, but I want all reps checked for lame reasons too.

Now I like my rep just as much (more in fact) than the next guy, but it's ridiculous to get "cake" and "meow" all the time. It feels....dirty.

those must be some old reps because members are not supposed to be able to give negative reps (well brawny can)

Mitch2025 said:
those must be some old reps because members are not supposed to be able to give negative reps (well brawny can)

LMAO...I can't anymore. It was neg rep vs. PM's..... Seeing as I have to clear it about once a day, I'd say it's a decent trade.

Poken00b rush is down, so I don't need it as much.

wonder how many people are still running around with gray boxes.

And can you ask i0n in staff chat about the light green? Do I get some special treatment or something? :lol:

w00t. lol, glad to see you noticed me..... I was an "anomaly" LOL.

is there anything connected with rep? like the 10 milestone or something?

the only bad rep ive got is "you fail, because youre ignorant" and someone tried to bad rep me but gave me good rep instead

very strange. like mitch has said, apparently members are too immature here so i0n had the bad rep disabled. the only ones who are allowed to do so are mods.

in any event, if anyone reps you and you dont approve of them nor do you want them on your control panel, let me or another mod know. i can edit your reputation and delete what they wrote.

Reputation for GreyKirby (Page 1/1) | There are 4 comments.
User Name Date Reason Edit
IReallyNeedWii 19:41, 27th Apr 2007 [Edit]
Icetrash 21:28, 30th Mar 2007 you are gay hehehe [Edit]
blueradio 21:05, 14th Mar 2007 you suck. [Edit]
masterman 21:48, 13th Nov 2006 Good i like it man good work [Edit]

does that explain things? that was taken from the mod cp

look how old they are though? do you really care? i know you said you dont but if you want, ill delete them- get back at me

Back