Wiiconnect24 update?

Dudes..when you see the blue light flashing on the Wii, you need to check your messages on it...duh! and yeah about that wrist strap..If I call that number and tell them I need one replaced, will they give me one free or do I have to have proof of having one broken?

4 free per console serial number. Just give serial number and choose up to 4 replacement straps. Keep in mind that the new straps have been coming with the console and seperate wii remotes for a long time now so if you got anything new in the last month, don't bother.

yeah I haven't I got the Wii in the first day it, but I didn't break the straps, soo is that going to be a problem? or can I still get them for free?

no they are free broken or not. They realize the old ones will break sooner or later so they want you to replace them if they are the older ones.

Just read that Nintendo started shipping all new consols/wii remotes with the new straps since early December so if you got yours after that, i would check first to see if you need them. I ordered four right away when I got my Wii in mid January and turns out mine already had the new stronger straps. oh well

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/straps.jsp

well I got mine the first day (November 19) and they aren't broken so I will have the original and the newest one yay!!

I had to give my address, and the serial number from the back of the wii then the new straps came in the mail in about a week...kool.

cool! I just submitted all info in the site..and it's taking long to..oh great!"the page cannot be displayed"

Back