wiiconnect24?

pwn4life

Banned
Oct 2, 2006
WII town
ok i know wat wiiconnect24 is. i heard u need a internnet connection with the wii to have it working on one site. and that there is a sattilte that downloads up dates... ???? tell me witch one is right >>>>>

pwn4life said:
ok i know wat wiiconnect24 is. i heard u need a internnet connection with the wii to have it working on one site. and that there is a sattilte that downloads up dates... ???? tell me witch one is right >>>>>

Umm... Satelite?.. Don't think so. :lol:

dont remember... but how is this wii connect 24 get to download updates on yer wii i heard u dont need an internet connection...

pwn4life said:
dont remember... but how is this wii connect 24 get to download updates on yer wii i heard u dont need an internet connection...
Yeah, that was an old (and stupid) rumor. To use WiiConnect24, you'll need internet access. To connect Wii to the internet, you can:

1. Buy a wireless router so Wii will connect wirelessly

2. Buy a normal, non-wireless router and get a USB/Ethernet adapter which you will plug the USB side into one of the two USB ports on the back of Wii and the other end into the ethernet port on the router

3. Buy a DS USB WiFi adapter (which should work with Wii) that you will plug into one of your PC's USB ports (and your PC must have internet access)

Ninendo has said you must have high-speed broadband or DSL to have Wii online.

Back