WiiConnect24

jan22

WiiChat Member
Apr 17, 2007
LV
Wii Online Code
4392-0285-0375-6294
Hi guys.
Well I have Wi-fi and everything. I connect it and all even Update , but..
When I go to Shop channel it ask me to activate WiiConnect24 .. OK .. No prob..
But when I go to the WiiConnect24 .. I accept the User agreement etc... And..
It says "WiiConnect24 is not available now" or something like that..
? Plz help.. :sick:

Sry not working :(

No.. I can't click on "On" or "Off" Cuz it's Not even Active.. I can't go there..
When I click to WiiConnect24 , it just gets black and says - "WiiConnect24 is not available now". :(

No it just says the message.. Thx for Help
Edit:
OK .. When I press WiiConnect it says -
"Please review the Wii Network Services agreement in Wii Settings to use the Wii Shop Channel or WiiConnect24" -
I press OK.
And it says "WiiConnect24 and Wii Shop Channel is not currently being offered ".
Hope this Helps solving.
2nd Edit:
Well I updated the system and it asked me " Do you want to activate Shop and Connect? " I pressed " Yes "
It answered " WiiConnect24 and Wii Shop Channel is not currently being offered" ..
I must get the Internet going till June. Cuz I don't want to pay 500 Wii points for nothing..

Last edited:
Some Help Plz? :scared:

You put "or something like that" after your rendition of the message. I'd recommend getting the exact message, word for word, and punching it into google surrounded by quotes. If anyone else has ever had the msg before, you'll find out what they know.

I can't even get that far I search for connection it updates my system tells me I must agree to Wii services agreement. So I then try to connect and get an error code. Why is this happening:sick: :sick:

Last edited:
@ Wiinter If you don't saw, I explained what it sayd in the "Edited" Post. Just to show :) But Yeah I searched Google and Ask and it had no reply's :(

tkc said:
I can't even get that far I search for connection it updates my system tells me I must agree to Wii services agreement. So I then try to connect and get an error code. Why is this happening:sick: :sick:

tkc, I had this problem but please check thread under "User Agreement Problem Please help" dated 25 May 2007. Solution is there.

Back