Services are unavailable!?

steave

WiiChat Member
Dec 28, 2006
ok i just set up everything and checked the connection, all seems well then i download to big updates (they both took about 5mins to download) then when i try to use the shop channel it says "In order to use the Wii Shop channel, You will need to agree to the user agreements in Wii settings"
so i go to wii settings -> WiiConnect24
i input my pin it then pops up "please reveiw the Wii network Services agreement in Wii settings to use the Wii Shop Channel or Wiiconnect 24"
i click ok, the screen goes blank to about 2 seconds and comes up with a notice WiiConnect24 and Wii Shop Channel service are not currently being offerd
i click ok, a pop up, pops up (what else would it do i hear you ask?) and says "you will now return to the wii menu" i click ok
i now try the forcast channel, i clack start the screen goes blue "wiiconnect24 is currently turned off. Confirm your settings under Wii options. Error code: 109139"
i click back to wii menu

so what have i done wrong? the connection works, all tests done have been succesful. it even dowloaded two updates. any idea on how to fix this?

EDIT: ok scratch that i had to change the router channel from 11 to 1 to get it to work, cheers anway... even though nobody viewed this problem

Last edited:
i dont know but has there not been 3 updates now because of the news channel?

Same Problem Not Solved?!?!!? HELP

I have the same problem, my connection settings are ok cos i downloaded all 3 updates but when i want to browse the internet ...nothing ..109139 error ...:(. I cannot accept the agreement. What is wrong ???

Desperate:(

Back