wiiloader

Sasuke Uchiha

WiiChat Member
Feb 19, 2007
I heard rumors about a wiiloader being created. I don't know if its true but its all over the internet. If it is being created then we don't need modchips. Its suppose to be like freeloader for the wii so u can play imported wii games. I will probably buy it but it will be so expensive for the high demand to play imports. Tell me what u guys think about the wiiloader.

Sasuke Uchiha said:
I heard rumors about a wiiloader being created. I don't know if its true but its all over the internet. If it is being created then we don't need modchips. Its suppose to be like freeloader for the wii so u can play imported wii games. I will probably buy it but it will be so expensive for the high demand to play imports. Tell me what u guys think about the wiiloader.
Awesome news. Thanks for all of the helpful links to support your rumour! :rolleyes:

Wiitendo: you seem to have missed the point. Many of us live in places where many of the games we want will not arive. So we want to LEGITIMATELY buy IMPORTS and PLAY them LEGITIMATELY. Wiiloader would allow this, and it does NOT hurt nintendo. Region coding sux!

If any news (by news I mean something new from the rumours we had since December or the GC freeloader that works on the Wii) comes, it will come from datel or Codejunkies (their distributor) :
http://www.datel.co.uk/
http://www.codejunkies.com/

But there hasn't been anything new since the GC Freeloader compatible with Wii (but only works for GC games)... Sasuke, let us know if you heard something concrete, I would be very interested.
My opinion on a freeloader is that if it is a simple DVD it is risky as it is possible for Nintendo to block it. However we could imagine different ways to update the freeloader (memory card, burn new dvd,...). Wait and see...

DrMclony said:
Wiitendo: you seem to have missed the point.
Don't worry McLony, in any thread about freeloaders, there will be an irrelevant poster who cannot differentiate importing games and piracy - I guess it flatters their ego to flame people for no valid reason...

Back