Wiimmfi - The new way to play online after May 20th!

daisyJ27

Angel Of Chaos
Oct 29, 2009
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I'm sure some of you may have come across this and I'm sure for those who aren't so fortunate to just take up $500 to buy a Wii U and the upcoming Mario Kart 8 or Super Smash Bros. 4. So you want to continue playing online on Brawl or MKW. Well, first let me tell you you're going to need to hack your Wii and get the Homebrew channel. It's easy. You'll need an SD Card (Any) Homewbrew Channel : Google Letterbomb (1st link)Go to your Wii settings and click on Internet and console Information. You'll see your MAC address. Enter that into the box that you see on your PC screen.Make sure hackmii installer is not checked! Cut the blue or red wire. Doesn't matter. And save letterbomb to the root of your sd card Go to your Wii message board and backward one day and come back to current. You'll see a red letter with a bomb on it. Click on it (Don't panic lol) anyways click 1 and then you'll see install homebeww channel. Don't worry about bootmii And done you have homebew channel. Now, go on YouTube and look for MrBean35000VR video called "How to play Wii online after shutdown" it will be the first video. No need to watch it because it's super EASY! You can if you desire though. Go under description and download that first link. Extract it to your sd card and your done! :) you can now play online as much as you like now. ONE MORE VERY IMPORTANT THING! I forgot sorry!!! In order to actually play online you need to connect to the Wiimmifi server. To do that, go to your Wii internet settings and click on change settings , scroll over to DNS and put your primary DNS to 176.9.146.163 , your secondary is your routers DNS . Just go to your command prompt and type in ipconfig/all and you'll see it. Hope this helped out everyone interested in continuing their wifi journey!

... Said many bricked Wii owners.
If you have a 2009 or later you won't have any use for it. However, if it's 2008 Wii or earlier you may want it. Priiloader is the best method to keep your Wii from bricking, a lot easier than BootMii. So if you want to protect your Wii (recommended) google Priiloader WiiBrew. Not Preloader. That's different.

Back