Wiimote doesn't detect shaking motion/buttons are stuck in

PS3Stinks

Wii Beats Everything
Sep 22, 2007
Wii Online Code
2909-2896-6123-9201
I have a question if somebody could help I would greatly appreciate it. Well I have four remotes and three of them aren't working. One of them has the A button jammed in. One of the others has the B button jammed in. The third one doesn't detect motion like shaking the remote in a game to do something doesn't work. I tried Nintendo they just said to get a replacement. If someone could help I would greatly appreciate it.

ok well for the a button i have to clue, but on mine when the b button got stuck i just pulled it really hard and came back out. For the one that dosen't detect turn the system on and turn only that controller on point it right at the senser bar and then see if it works

First of all, how did this happen? Are you just really unlucky or what?

And have you tried smacking the wiimotes on your hand a couple times. That's the usual problem. If that doesn't work, just try to force the buttons out.

Well the button mashing was getting mad at people who do cheep stuff and boo deaks on Mario Strikers but I won't get into detail on that. The shaking was just bad luck...

On a brighter note I got the A button got fixed but the B one just won't come undone but I'll keep pulling. I still need help on the shaking problem so if someone could help me there I would really love it.

ok i have heard of other cases like this take a small towel(or bathroom hand towel) and soak a corner with luke warm water and use that around and in the crevices then blow to dry it DO NOT USE A BLOWDRYER!

Back