Wiimote Problems

logicalg

WiiChat Member
May 4, 2007
I have read the other postings for this issue on the forums but none equate to what is going on with my wiimotes. Here is the backstory:

Everything was working fine, I downloaded the Voter Channel through the Wiishop and after going back to the home screen, my wiimote desynced. It now will not sync to the Wii. I have two controllers and neither one will sync to the Wii.

Any Ideas?

Figured it out. Turned My Wii off for about 20 min, turned it back on... Worked fine.

Major Tom said:
If it happens again just unplug it & plug it back in.

The first time this happens most people are scared to pull the power lead out of the back of their Wii.. .. .. .. Unplugging the cable is usually the answer, although low batteries in the wiimote is a close second!

captainff said:
The first time this happens most people are scared to pull the power lead out of the back of their Wii.. .. .. .. Unplugging the cable is usually the answer, although low batteries in the wiimote is a close second!
Yeah. But thats still the main solution though. Its caused by interference. It disconnects the bluetooth chip from the Wii & it basically loses sight of the Wii.

Back