wiimote question

kiennblahblah

Trendkiller
Jan 5, 2007
NJ
Was lucky enough to find myself a numchuck the other day when i bought madden 07. Having a problem however when me and brother wanna play. We can't seem to use both wiimotes to play together. Do we have to register the second or something? what am i missing? Thank you.

did you open up both the wii panel on the front of the system and the battery section in the remote and press both of the red buttons at the same time? Since the one controller came with the system it is already synched, you dont have to do that but for new controllers you have to synchronize the controllers to the system.

yea, i did this already. i can use the second controller in wiisports, but not madden. still stumped.

If it is the first time you are using the controller or if it is relatively new it might just be glitching but try to synch it with the system again and if that doesnt work take it to the store and get your money back.

just tried synching them both, no luck. the controller does work with wii sports, but not madden. i'm wondering if madden is even a two-player game now

yea it says 4 on the back. kind of stupid but i've seen people complaining about this before so i guess it may just be hard to set it up with madden

kiennblahblah said:
yea it says 4 on the back. kind of stupid but i've seen people complaining about this before so i guess it may just be hard to set it up with madden

Well, I would test mine out, but my batteries for 2p controler is dead. but it is 4p, and i believe ive played 2p on madden b4 with my friend. but if i find something out, ill inform you.

Back