Wiimote to double as a .....lightsaber?

-G-

WiiChat Member
Oct 27, 2006
Aberdeen, Scotland
I don't know about the rest of you, but as soon as I saw the wii video for red steel with the bushido style fighting I instantly thought Lucasarts has to start developing a game taht can take advantage of it.

Without a doubt the principle of the wiimote will be copied and twisted for other gaming formats, but because its an original and fresh perspective on gaming, I sincerely hope Lucasarts jumps on this straight away and delivers a decent Star Wars game!

Yeah, I thought I saw the video somewhere. The jedis pulled out their lightsabers, never used them, and instead used the overpowered force to throw 50,000 tons of stone at an enemy. Anyways, I dont think this really belongs in hardware forums.

Oreo said:
Yeah, I thought I saw the video somewhere. The jedis pulled out their lightsabers, never used them, and instead used the overpowered force to throw 50,000 tons of stone at an enemy. Anyways, I dont think this really belongs in hardware forums.

Isn't the wiimote a hardware peripheral?

It was an open question designed to stimulate discussion about possible uses of the wiimote. ergo - I don't think your erroneous post belongs in this thread.

Cant wait for a decent Star Wars game for the Wii, it was made for it, Light Saber in one hand, force powers controlled by the nunchuk in the other, ROCK!

Back