Wiimote withe Zelda Wind Waker or Mario Kart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiniiiii

WiiChat Member
Dec 10, 2006
Hi!

Is ist possible tor play GameCube Games such as Zelda Wind Waker or Mario Kart Double dash also with the new Wiimotes or is it necessary to buy also the Classic Controllers to play these games? (I don't have bought these games yet).

I know the official statement is that these games can be played with the Classic Controllers or with Game Cube Controllers - I just want to know if it's also possible without - I don't want to buy extra stuff if I don't really need it.

Thanx
Tiniiiii

Can just use your Gamecube controllers for your GC games, connectors are under the flap on the top of your wii (if its standing vertical).

Opps just re-read your post, not sure if you can use the wiimote to control certain GC games, if you can't Nintendo should really have support updates for certain games to allow this.

no gamecube controllers only..., do you people even read previous threads before posting? Oh and google is fantastic... its only new though so im suprised you have never heard of it ;)

3mpathy said:
do you people even read previous threads before posting? Oh and google is fantastic... its only new though so im suprised you have never heard of it ;)

nice welcome ...
yes I do search google and no its not new for me. i didn't find anything about that - just videos and threads about twilight princess with wiimote .. so sorry for bothering you!

gamecube games can ONLY be played with gamecube controllers (no classic controllers). VC games can be played with GC controller or the Classic controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back