Wii's Memory

Tavid

Wii Owner
Apr 8, 2007
United States
Okay a few days ago some stupid friends of mine got ahold of my Wii without me knowing and decided it would be funny to create a bunch of Mii's with raunchy names and mess with all my saved game data which honestly made me mad.

So my quesiton is, is there a way I can delete all the saved game data on my Wii?

If you wanna delete ALL of your saved data then do this...

-Will delete VC Games, Channels, Data, and Mii's,

WARNING, DON'T DO IT UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT TO.
1.Go to Wii Options on the Menu
2.Click on Wii Settings
3.Go to "Format Wii System Memory" (page 3)
4.Then Click "Format"

Also what you mean by "fooling around with saved data?" Can't you just delete the miis or just edit them?

Yes that would work for the Mii's but like they went into Wii Sports and brought my pro status down and messed with my Tiger Woods data.

EDIT: BTW thank you for the information. :)

oh just delete the saved data then

1. Go to Wii Options
2. Go to Data Management
3. Go Save Data
4. Go to Wii
5. Then delete what you want.

Good Luck

~Rival

rpatt2424 said:
how do you write your own thread ???????????

i think we have a noob here Lol, you cant write your own thread. if you mean make then you click 'New Thread', and y'know theres no need for that many question marks

Ii'm from Greece and ii don't know iif ii can connect wii to internet by a usb modem (adsl of corse) or someting else. I have a vaio wiith wiireless but ii thiink iit's iimpossiible to connect iit wiith wii.

Iis there any idea about Prison Break game on wii. It would be great iif you could play Scofield or agent Mahone wiith wiimote.

john_poulis said:
Ii'm from Greece and ii don't know iif ii can connect wii to internet by a usb modem (adsl of corse) or someting else. I have a vaio wiith wiireless but ii thiink iit's iimpossiible to connect iit wiith wii.

Iis there any idea about Prison Break game on wii. It would be great iif you could play Scofield or agent Mahone wiith wiimote.

How is this have anything to do with this topic?

ps, stop adding double ii's to stuff, that is your weak attempt at a wii pun isn't it?:O boring!

Back