Wii's Problematic BRANDS of Wiimote Chargers

wiipizza@@

WiiChat Member
Dec 31, 2007
hey guyz.... I was wondering if anyone has used or bought extensively any of their Wiimote docking/charging stations to good use. Basically, i need some input on the best Wiimote chargers and those which will not harm it in any way.

BTW, I'm Australian so Aussie Wiimote charger owners.. feel free to let me know :yesnod:

swordkirby said:
I'm happy with the one i'm using. it's a psyclone charger. they are sold at target.

Kirby, i know about these psyklone chargers personally by other users of Wiichat. However, many have been saying about their breakdown of Wiimotes and stuff.... your reply to this?

I use rechargable batteries. It's easier.
The best brand is probably duracel but it's up to you dude

Nyko recharge station ftw, its the best and easiest one. I'm very happy with it. :cool:

wIIMOTO, THANKS, i;ll try da NYKO one, where you'd get it anyway?

One more thing, i presume u new at dis forumas i am... could you help me with getting a sig, im not sure about how to get it,, thanks!

Wii_Smurf said:
I use rechargable batteries. It's easier.
The best brand is probably duracel but it's up to you dude
The same, except interchange Duracel, with Energizer.
The battery charger itself can be a bit steep in price, but it pays for itself.

Plus, you don't have to use it exclusively for the Wii, as you would with a charger dock. And, to be honest, I'm not too sure on a whole lot of the third party accessories. Though, the Nyko Component cables I've gotten work fine. Maybe I should be a bit more trusting.
laugh.gif

Yeah sometimes my TV Remote needs a couple of batteries. Works for that too. Multiuseable. Forgot about that one

Back