Wiiware

Torchik

Woo! Sig Maker! ^_^
I was just thinking yesterday about how Wiiware could give gamers games they've always wanted. For instance, those young aspiring video game designers could create a game with, say...Daisy for a main character, or Waluigi (*looks at Frummage*), and send it into Nintendo, then Nintendo could put it onto Wiiware for us. This is a chance to get the less noticed characters their own games! I really hope Nintendo does this, I've been waiting for a story game with Daisy in it forever! Who would you guys like to see get their own games?

That was the idea behind it I believe, or one of the ideas.
Making gamers be able to create their own little games.

Someone on here posted an interview about WiiWare, and it talked about that.

Goombella, one of the most annoying characters ever? Naah.

Luigi hasn't that long ago had his own game, I really don't see Goomba getting one xD

Now Daisy's an idea...

Torchik said:
I was just thinking yesterday about how Wiiware could give gamers games they've always wanted. For instance, those young aspiring video game designers could create a game with, say...Daisy for a main character, or Waluigi (*looks at Frummage*), and send it into Nintendo, then Nintendo could put it onto Wiiware for us. This is a chance to get the less noticed characters their own games! I really hope Nintendo does this, I've been waiting for a story game with Daisy in it forever! Who would you guys like to see get their own games?

How did you know I like Waluigi? :lol:

It would be probably the best video game ever made. It would be called "Waluigi vs Everybody", and would consist mainly of Waluigi running up to people in the street and beating the crap out of them for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

Here are some "screenshots":
waluigispartaht5.jpg

wachiefet0.jpg

Last edited:
OMG THAT ONE WITH HALO IS AMAZINGLY FUNNY!

hahahaha

If its not to difficult to learn I might give it a shot some day :p

But I think its more like that the small game producers have a chance as well and not the lone students/enthoustiastics

cyberzomby said:
OMG THAT ONE WITH HALO IS AMAZINGLY FUNNY!

hahahaha

If its not to difficult to learn I might give it a shot some day :p

But I think its more like that the small game producers have a chance as well and not the lone students/enthoustiastics

Glad I made you laugh :lol:

This type of game is more likely to be made as a mod of Unreal Tournament or something, rather than a completely new game.

For instance I got scared I was like Ohnoez Master chief is actually Waligui!!!! i always thought master chief was a rough non understanding person but when I noticed it was waligui I felt much better.

Lols and lots of Lols.

Back