Will my USB wireless keyboard work with Wii?

Uzeless

WiiChat Member
Nov 14, 2006
LeiBo, England
I have a wireless USB keyboard for my 360. Will it also work for my soon to arrive Wii? I will need it for browser purposes as I don't get on with virtual keyboards.
Thanks.

Last edited:
NO there is no broswer YET, and the keyboard will not work as of right now and has yet to be determined if any will, use the search feature please

Another stupid question

Thats for you to see. Go and check now
it could work with Typing memo's but I doubt it. Nintendo might release one with Home page on etc but they will probally release an Update

Uzeless said:
Jeez. There's some attitude on this forum!

Haha, there's always debate on message boards. It's worse than the White House!!! Haha, someone always has something better to say and it never ends! :lol:

If you intelligent you'd have realized by using the search function that there were already posts about this very thing.

http://www.wiichat.com/search.php

You CANNOT use any USB devices right now. There has been no announcements made either to as wether devices such as keyboards will be supported in the future or not.

My advice, learn to use a virtual keyboard and deal with it.

'If you intelligent.....' What the hell does that mean. Are you a caveman or something? My advice to you is that if you do not have anything nice to say, keep schtum and stop taking your bad attitude out on people you don't know. Find another, more productive way to release your adolesent anger.

Uzeless said:
'If you intelligent.....' What the hell does that mean. Are you a caveman or something? My advice to you is that if you do not have anything nice to say, keep schtum and stop taking your bad attitude out on people you don't know. Find another, more productive way to release your adolesent anger.

Wow, with one missing letter from that you were unable to tell what he was saying.

And what is Schtum? Is that a jewish word? And saying someone takes there bad attitude out on people, doesn't make any sense. A bad attitude is a result of emotion, and the phrase "taking out on people" refers to emotions.

i.e. "don't take your anger out on people"
"don't take your happiness out on people"

Uzeless said:
'If you intelligent.....' What the hell does that mean. (?) Are you a caveman or something? My advice to you is that if you do not have anything nice to say, keep schtum and stop taking your bad attitude out on people you don't know. Find another, more productive way to release your adolesent anger.

...says the man who's complaining about a spelling error. And yes, I know that schtum is a British slang word (or something like that), but it's still retarded.

csiguy4u said:
You CANNOT use any USB devices right now.

Are you sure about that? I think I remember reading that certain usb 2 ethernet adaptors(non offical) have been reported to work with the wii.

supereggbert said:
Are you sure about that? I think I remember reading that certain usb 2 ethernet adaptors(non offical) have been reported to work with the wii.

USB ethernet adapters kind of go without saying. When we say no devices, we mean everything excluding those.

Back