Will Super Smash Bros. Brawl be coming out on DS?

there has been no ssb for ds announced but i will hope for the best i don't know why there is no ssb for ds already it realy is stupid

i drought that happens..intact i hope it dosn't...and so far the only date i know is November 2007 YES I SAID 2007 thats in one year

By Zelda..i here its 70 hours of game play it will last you a long time and then buy something else...the important thing is...its not going to kill us...unless someone tells you that Super smash Bros Brawl is already out in heaven and you actually do believe him...its going to go by fast

well im defintly gettin the wii wtih supa smash bros brawl but i thouth it was coming out the same time as SSBB comes out om wii

yesyoucan said:
well im defintly gettin the wii wtih supa smash bros brawl but i thouth it was coming out the same time as SSBB comes out om wii
Well a long time ago i thought so to but after a while i didn't see any knew progress being told i had my suspicion until i saw that it was November 2007

i think i saw it in Ign..well if you look at the date of Ign of SSBB it says TBA Us and For japan it says december 2007...America normaly gets it 2 month before

Back