will the internet channel evr have...

craigkillercraig said:
Ok heres a question for yall: if the opera browser is made for fast browsing why would they add keyboard support? You can browse just as fast with a wiimote.

The keyboard support has not been added for thr internet browser. You can not use it on there. It os only for other things like writing messages and stuff like that!!

Sorry to dissapoint!

Evolve82 said:
The keyboard support has not been added for thr internet browser. You can not use it on there. It os only for other things like writing messages and stuff like that!!

Sorry to dissapoint!
I think we know that! The question is why WOULD they add support.

well to copy and paste something you will first need to type it dont you?

So its double the work. Also I use copy and pasting on my 'puter to put something from an internet page in a photoshop file or word doc or I dont know what on my computer. I cant thing of anything that I can paste it on when Im at my wii.

Also can you explain me how you surf around the internet? Because I dont surf with copy paste.

I have favorites ( Thats fast ) and use tabs when forum'ing for faster posting.

I dont understand what you want to do with copy paste'ing on the wii.

well what if you, for example want to email an article or just dont want to retype something you have read. it doesn't neccesarily have to include picture copying, just copy and paste for text. you dont have to type anything to copy, just highlight the text to copy and paste. its the little changes that makes things easier to use!

Last edited:
you dont have to first type anything to be able to copy and paste. why doesn't anyone understand the topic? its simple, highlight some text, then copy and paste where ever you want.

Back