will there be another metroid game?

Didn't Corruption leave a cliffhanger if you get full ending?

I'm not sure, if i didn't that was probably the last game in the prime series, but not the whole series.
Not really.

Theres is a bit of a cliffhanger ending though, IMO

Now that the Prime series are over, and at the end of Corruption, during the credits which I patently watched, it is told that stopping the phazon was only a vast twinkle of a star spreading the light of hope through the darkness. So obviously theres a many more threats that Samus could deal with, leading to a new game.
It has been said that the series is over, but if u get the special ending(100%) , after the credits it shows Samus boarding her ship and whizzing off into space, but then the light/happy music darkens and a ship(the same colour of dark Samus) follows after Samus:ee5k:.
Opinions?

Yes it would but I don't see what that has to do with my post you quoted.

Getting back on topic..
Whats everyone opinions on my post?

Well you forgot to capitalize the beginning letters of your sentences. The comma after Samus should have been a question mark. Samus should have been capitalized aswell. And the last sentence should have ended with a period instead of a question mark since you weren't asking a question, but stating you heard a rumor.

Other than that, good post.

Well you forgot to capitalize the beginning letters of your sentences. The comma after Samus should have been a question mark. Samus should have been capitalized aswell. And the last sentence should have ended with a period instead of a question mark since you weren't asking a question, but stating you heard a rumor.

Other than that, good post.
:incazzato:
:lol:

Back