will they sell the clear controller skin?

speshuled

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2007
im just wondering if theyll eventually sell the clear controller skin that comes with the new wiis. i dont like the other skins that ive seen on the market so im hoping that theyll soon sell the ones that come with the new systems.

-ed

If you go onto the Nintendo website you can actually get them to send you up to 4 of these clear covers for free. That's right absolutely free, and you don't have to pay for postage and handling.

Getting them off Nintendo.com is your best bet.
I ordered four of them and I don't even have four Wiimotes :lol:

And like Wiilly Good said, they are free.

speshuled said:
im just wondering if theyll eventually sell the clear controller skin that comes with the new wiis.

You know, to answer your question more direct, I bet they will sell them. After all, The graphics were updated in Wii Sports, Wii Play, and Wii menu to show the jackets on the Remotes.

thanks guys. much appreciative for the info on the jackets. just ordered 4. now its a waiting game.

-ed

sucks i cant track my order. has no delivery date or anything.

they are so helpful! my friend ordered 4 and got 5! (don't tell Nintendo!)
so he gave me one free! they are helpful. my dumbass brother decided not to wear his strap, so i gave him the controller with it on. he let go of the remote and hit the tv. the remote bounced off the tv and nailed him in the balls. it feels really comfortable too and it gives u a really good grip.the only thing i dont like about it is that the power button is hard to get to but it is still managable to press. otherwise i strongly suggest you order some.

WiiMadness said:
they are so helpful! my friend ordered 4 and got 5! (don't tell Nintendo!)
omg gawys dnt tell anyones!

I seriously don't think they care if they're mass shipping them to anyone who asks for them.

thats why i started the post. i 2 think these are the best grips. i like the feel and look of them. the 3rd party ones dont really tickle my fancy.

Back