Skin Your Wii Wii....I did...heres how...

OMG! THANK YOU! This site is amazing!

I should be getting payed 2moro by my college so if I do I'm getting the stary skin for my wii and controllers, and I'm gonna get that crime scene one for my laptop, and one for my nano too!

Awsome!

i have 2 wii's, one is broken becuase it wont take a disk, so i made a zelda skin for it, its pretty damn good, lol, my cuzin did it for me

the #1 skin i want, like my gamecube, is the Super Smash Bros. Brawl skin *hoping it comes out* because not only does SSBB have Nintendo characters in it from previous n latest games, but they all represent Nintendo, not just on one particular game like SSBB, ya know?

that is why i bought the SSBM skin that i got from EB Games like a few weeks before the launch of Wii.

i truely love all the skins, its just that a SSBB skin is the #1 skin im waiting for.

Is it like a thion sticker, sort of like those window clings for a car, or a gel outside like the ones for the other systems, those are sort of thick.

very nice, very NES like. How easy are they to peel off, and what are the damages if any?

As soon as I get some money, I am definitely buying that NES skin for the Wii. I saw it back in November and had one of those "OMG" moments. The only thing that makes me not want it is the fact that my actuall NES is sitting right beside my Wii in my "Nintendo Area".

As for the controllers, I think I will keep my Wii-remote white in hopes that a Classic Controller NES skin will come out so I VC it up in style.

yeah theyre exactly like a mix between a sticker and the window stickers. they have little grooves on the bottoms of them so they stick. i think it is kinda like the same way animals such as lizards have sticky feet. and they peel off pretty easily and they dont leave any sticky stuff whatsoever. also while on they have a very shiny finish similar to the wii itself. ive got the retro skins for my ds lite as well.

just got mine :D fitted it pretty easy. only cost £14 with shipping. It took me ages to fit and i'm not happy with how it fits so i'm gonna redo it when I'm a bit calmer. :D

Back