Wii Skins

TwilightPrince

WiiChat Member
Nov 27, 2006
Dallas, TX
Have any of ya bought any Skins for your Wii ( http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/2,233.htm ) I'm am sceptiive on buyiing one i thiink they are only stiickers. Do any of you have one, if so if you are to take it off wiill they leave stiicky residue. Does any one know if there are or wiill be Wii skins made out of plastic like the gloves for the remotes. What is everyone opinion on the skins good buy or not?

What about the remotes skins i'm not too thrilled about theyre look are any other ones coming out? Well i havent bought any scince the day at saw them at launch.

I bought the blue fusion one, and I have it on my wii and everyone. Looks pretty sexxy.

I'd get pics of I had a method of doing so.

vagrant said:
I bought the blue fusion one, and I have it on my wii and everyone. Looks pretty sexxy.

I'd get pics of I had a method of doing so.

But how is it so u konow if it will leave sticky after you take it off.
Where did you get it from?

TwilightPrince said:
But how is it so u konow if it will leave sticky after you take it off.
Where did you get it from?

decalgirl. And it is a vinyl sticker, so no it won't "leave sticky" lmao after you take it off.

You could actually find that out on the website.

yeah im gettin the patriotic one for one reason, I LOVE AMERICA!

TwilightPrince said:
Have any of ya bought any Skins for your Wii ( http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/2,233.htm ) I'm am sceptiive on buyiing one i thiink they are only stiickers. Do any of you have one, if so if you are to take it off wiill they leave stiicky residue. Does any one know if there are or wiill be Wii skins made out of plastic like the gloves for the remotes. What is everyone opinion on the skins good buy or not?

What about the remotes skins i'm not too thrilled about theyre look are any other ones coming out? Well i havent bought any scince the day at saw them at launch.
their skins, they act like stickers, doih
and it says on the site they dont leave sticky stuff

Last edited:
Yes i want the apocalypse one.Are they easy to put on?

Last edited:
Does anyone else have any reviews about them my dad is about to buy one for me for christmas

GhOsT55 said:
Yah, i really want that Retro NES skin

Yup when i saw the Wii for the first time i thought i was so retro if you turn in on its side it like a small version of the NES. The name Revolution on the skin also makes it a little better. It will so kick ass with the adapter for the original NES controlers for with i have two and one turbo pad.

i don't really like any they offer, but they look really cool... I'd prefer a skin like vagrant has pictured under his name...

im not going to get onw because i like my wii white. Its soo pretty and i have never put a skin on a console or controller because i think it looks tacky.
:sick:

Back